Google up to date the Pixel Watch companion app final week, and model 1.4 seems to be chargeable for resetting app notification preferences.
As such, apps that you simply beforehand prevented from sending notifications to your watch now do. If you unchecked a number of apps through the preliminary set-up, that course of has to annoyingly be repeated after updating.
In our case, on two watches, modifications we made underneath “From phone apps” have been overridden (apart from Calendar, which is about to off by default).
Meanwhile, we’re at the moment monitoring if a broader subject in Pixel Watch model 1.4 is chargeable for app notification preferences being modified (again to on) even after toggling them off following the update. The downside is likely to be that the UI just isn’t precisely reflecting the precise state.
The Pixel Watch companion app model 1.4, in accordance with Google’s changelog, addresses:
- “You can now use your Google Account with the Pixel Watch app.”
- “Link your watch to a Google Account in the Watch app. If you don’t link your watch to an account, you can find it under the “Use without an account” part.”
- “Your devices have moved to a new section that can be accessed through the top left icon. There you can easily switch between your devices or add a new one.”
- “Bug fixes to improve the quality of the Watch app.”
We imagine Google Account linking is in preparation for the watch switch functionality in Wear OS 4.
More on Pixel Watch:
- Spigen’s first Pixel Watch band is made from nylon and simply $15
- Pixel Watch September 2023 update rolling out
- Here’s the Coral Pixel Watch Active Band that Google by no means launched
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
…. to be continued
Read the Original Article
Copyright for syndicated content material belongs to the linked Source : 9to5google.com – https://9to5google.com/2023/09/12/pixel-watch-app-notifications/