Hello and welcome again to Max Q!
In this situation:
- Firefly Aerospace conquered the night
- News from Varda Space and extra
Firefly and Millennium Space’s Victus Nox mission units a brand new document for responsive launch
Firefly Aerospace efficiently launched a satellite tv for pc for the U.S. Space Force with simply 24 hours’ discover, in a record-setting demonstration of fast launch capabilities for nationwide safety missions.
The firm launched the Victus Nox mission at the first accessible window, with Alpha leaving the pad simply 27 hours after the launch discover was obtained.
More information from throughout TC
- The Exploration Company signed a cargo supply settlement with non-public house station developer Axiom Space, in addition to a launch settlement with the Indian Space Research Organization.
- Open Cosmos, a U.Okay.-based satellite tv for pc startup, raised $50 million, a standout quantity given the present local weather for investing.
- Rocket Lab has turned Virgin Orbit’s outdated HQ and manufacturing advanced right into a rocket engine growth middle.
- Techstars chosen 12 new corporations to hitch its house accelerator’s fall cohort, with startups engaged on every part from launch to in-space servicing.
- Varda Space was denied a reentry request by the U.S. Air Force earlier this month, pushing again the firm’s timeline for returning its first in-space manufacturing demonstration.
Max Q is dropped at you by me, Aria Alamalhodaei. If you get pleasure from studying Max Q, take into account forwarding it to a buddy.
…. to be continued
Read the Original Article
Copyright for syndicated content material belongs to the linked Source : TechCrunch – https://techcrunch.com/2023/09/18/max-q-firefly-conquered-the-night/