KCB Bank Kenya Limited, licensed by the Central Bank of Kenya, is a financial institution based mostly in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi. M-PESA is a cellular banking service that permits customers to save and switch funds from their cellular units. M-PESA was first launched in Kenya to present its residents with an alternate technique of gaining entry to banking providers. And when you’re Kenyan, it’s extremely possible that you’ve got an account with one or each establishments. Therefore, you might have considered trying to find out how to deposit money from M-PESA to KCB in Kenya and vice versa.
How to withdraw money from KCB and deposit it to M-PESA account
Here is a step-by-step means of how to deposit money from your KCB account to your M-PESA account.
- Dial *522# in your telephone and enter your M-Benki PIN to start the transaction.
- From the drop-down menu, select “MyKash,” after which “M-Pesa.”
- Enter the quantity you would like to ship, up to fifty Kenyan shillings (KSh). The complete price of your transaction will likely be proven, alongside the quantity you would like to ship.
- If you’re positive every thing is in order, settle for and finalise the immediate.
- You will likely be notified of the deposit in your M-PESA account through SMS.
How to deposit money from M-PESA to KCB
Transferring money from M-PESA to a KCB account is kind of easy and right here’s how:
- First, go to your M-PESA menu.
- Choose “Lipa na Mpesa”.
- Enter the PayBill quantity – 522522
- Afterwards, sort in the KCB account variety of the recipient.
- Enter the quantity you would like to ship, then enter your M-PESA PIN and ensure to ship money.
The prices for transferring money between KCB and M-PESA
KCB doesn’t impose any charges on prospects who make deposits via M-PESA. However, transferring money from an M-PESA account to KCB has prices hooked up. The charges related to utilizing M-PESA are listed beneath:
- Any charges related to utilizing USSD to join to KCB Mobi Bank are the accountability of the cellular service supplier. If you employ M-PESA, you’ll be billed 2 Kenyan Shillings.
- Balance inquiry prices 33 Kshs.
- Requesting a mini assertion prices 33 Kshs.
- Checking international alternate charges is free.
- Transferring money from a KCB account to M-PESA prices 55 Kshs.
- Buying airtime for your self or another person is free
- Interest on Mobi Loans and Kopa Bill Loans is 6% every year.
- Paycheck advances carry a month-to-month rate of interest of 8%.
Note: There is a hack via which you’ll be able to deposit money to a KCB account from M-PESA with out paying the transaction prices and right here’s how:
Simply open a KCB M-Benki account, which is basically opening a KCB account via M-Pesa.
How to Open a KCB M-BENKI Through M-Pesa
- First, go to the M-PESA menu
- Choose Lipa na M-PESA
- Select Paybill and enter Paybill quantity 522522
- Under account, sort “ID” and with out spacing enter your National ID Number e.g ID987654321.
- Enter the quantity you would like to deposit, after which enter your M-PESA PIN.
- You’ll get two SMS, one together with your KCB M-BENKI Account quantity, and the opposite together with your non permanent PIN.
- Congratulations, you’re all set to make transfers with out transaction prices!
…. to be continued
Read the Original Article
Copyright for syndicated content material belongs to the linked Source : TechCabal – https://techcabal.com/2023/02/10/how-to-deposit-money-from-m-pesa-to-kcb-in-kenya-2023/